Looking for A Speaker?
Sharon Lowenheim, a.k.a. the Organizing Goddess®, will deliver a presentation to your membership organization, or conduct an in-house seminar for you and your staff. Inquire about rates.
Popular topics include:
- Downsizing a Lifetime’s Worth of Possessions
- Staying Productive in the Information Age
- The (Almost) Empty Inbox
- Secrets of Time Management
- Discard Paper Fearlessly
- The 10 Biggest Productivity Robbers and Time Wasters
- . . . or we can customize a topic that works for you and your group.
Here are some comments from past presentations:
- “Marvelous and inspiring.”
- “Sharon Lowenheim did a great job. Very down-to-earth and open presentation.”
- “Excellent! She was well-organized in her presentation. Her side stories and personal experiences were quite humorous.”
- “Workshop was very informational and useful to my needs.”
- “Excellent Presentation. I learned many ways to get rid of the clutter in my apartment.”
- “Presenter gave many suggestions for organizing a clutter clean-out.”
- “Sharon is an excellent speaker, knows her stuff, and is entertaining.”
Upcoming Events Featuring The Organizing Goddess®
Stay tuned for more speaking events featuring Sharon Lowenheim, CPO®.
Past Events Featuring The Organizing Goddess®
Downsizing A Lifetime’s Worth of Possessions. Sponsored by United Federation of Teachers Retiree Programs, New York City. June 14, 2019.
Discard Papers Fearlessly. Sponsored by Savvy Ladies. July 8, 2015. Watch the video here.
Downsizing A Lifetime’s Worth of Possessions. Sponsored by the Center for Living and Learning, New York City. February 4, 2015.
Downsizing A Lifetime’s Worth of Possessions. Sponsored by United Federation of Teachers Retiree Programs, New York City. June 13, 2014.
Managing E-Mail: A Paper Paradigm. Sponsored by Senior Planet. February 21, 2014.
“ReBoot You” in the New Year! Take Command of Your Computer in 2014. Sponsored by The Transition Network, New York City. January 16, 2014.
Managing E-Mail: A New Approach. Sponsored by NAPO-NY. August 5, 2013.
Organizing Makeover! Sponsored by The Transition Network, New York City. June 20, 2013.
How to Organize Your Financial Life. New York City. June 11, 2013.
Spring Cleaning: Out with the Old, In with the New. Sponsored by the Mt. Holyoke Club of New York, New York City. March 31, 2012.
Ask The Organizer. NAPO Annual Conference, Baltimore, Maryland. March 22, 2012. Recording available from NAPO. Select “Ask the Organizers Part 2 CD”.
Organizing Small Spaces. Teleclass sponsored by A Red Bench. March 23, 2011. Recording available from A Red Bench.
Give Your Inbox A Makeover. Organize With New York Style, sponsored by NAPO-NY, New York City. March 5, 2011.
Building A Good Habit. Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City. October 19, 2010.
Less is More: Maximizing Small Residential Spaces. MARCPO (Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Professional Organizers), Bethesda, Maryland. October 2, 2010.
Get It Done: Work Less And Do More. Panel Discussion, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), New York City Chapter, April 29, 2010.
Less is More: Maximizing Small Residential Spaces. NAPO Annual Conference, Columbus, Ohio. April 24, 2010.
Taming the E-Mail Beast. Penn Club, New York City. April 12, 2010.
Secrets of Time Management. Barnard Business and Professional Women (BBPW), New York City. November 4, 2009.
Staying Productive in the Information Age. Penn Women in Business, New York City. June 22, 2009.
Opportunity is Knocking . . . Are You Ready? Co-presented with Victoria Olson, New York City. June 16, 2009.