How would you like to:
- Come home every day to a relaxing sanctuary?
- Find anything you own in less than one minute?
- Be completely in control of your to-do list?
- Have an empty e-mail in-box?
- Know where every single piece of paper is?
- Have more time to spend with your family and friends, doing the things you love?
I’m Sharon Lowenheim, a.k.a. the Organizing Goddess®. I’m an Ivy League-educated, native New Yorker, and I have devoted a lifetime to living large in small spaces. I can find you space you didn’t know you had and make your day more productive than you ever imagined. Towers of paper, overflowing e-mail inboxes, jam-packed closets, misplaced items, and out-of-control task lists – I have helped hundreds of New Yorkers to conquer these challenges, and I can do the same for you.
I would like to become your most trusted advisor. If you are committed to improving your life, tired of making excuses, and ready for change, then you are my ideal client.
- If you live in an overstuffed New York City apartment, take a look at my Residential Organizing page.
- If you are a Home-Based Business Owner in New York City, check out my Business Organizing page.
- If you live outside of New York City, contact me about my Virtual Organizing services.
- No matter where you live, sign up for my weekly Organizing Tips or monthly Newsletter using the form on the right. As a bonus, you’ll receive my article “The Ten Biggest Organizing Mistakes . . . and How to Avoid Them!” at no charge.
- Looking for a lot of organizing tips? Purchase my e-book!
CALL OR E-MAIL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE 30-MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION!