Recommended Products and Services
Some of my favorite organizing products:
- Voot Boot Shaper. Tired of your boots drooping in your closet? The Voot Boot Shaper will bring them to attention! Use the code OG-VIP-VOOT for a 10% discount.
Great organizing products can be purchased from these retailers:
- The Container Store, for storage products.
- Franklin Planner, for calendars, planners, and more.
- Home Decorators Collection, for beautiful file cabinets, armoires, etc., at reasonable prices. (Now sold through Home Depot)
These companies provide services that will assist you in your organizing efforts:
- Christine Daal, the Fashion Angel Warrior, offers image and styling consulting so that you can always look your best. Before organizing your closet, meet with Christine to find out which of your clothes flatter you the most.
- David’s Tech Concierge. Having problems with your computer, your entertainment system, or any other kind of technology? David Saphier will set everything right. Contact him at (917) 951-0137 or email@example.com.
- Cash 4 Books. You may be able to trade your books for dollars. Type the ISBN number of your unwanted books into this website, and find out how much they are willing to pay. And they pay for the shipping!
- Stacie BACH Financial Services. Stacie teaches small businesses how to organize their financial records, track their transactions, and put together their own management reports and financial statements so they will always know how their business is performing. Stacie is a certified QuickBooks Pro advisor and is an expert in Quicken software for personal financial management.
- Rebag. In a quandary about your designer handbags? Turn the bags you no longer use into cash up front with Rebag! Use the code OrganizingGoddess to ensure that you get the best price.